Shop!

Places I've Shipped to in the USA

Places I've Shipped to in the USA

Monday, February 25, 2008

Featured Etsy Seller of the Week - AnnaLeahDesigns


SoHo Couture's Pick for Featured Etsy Seller of the Week:

AnnaLeahDesigns - Wearable "Original Art" Pendants

I recently purchased a necklace from this shop and it arrived today! It is even more beautiful in person than it is on the site and I strongly reccommend her work to anyone looking for that perfect gift...or just something to spoil themselves.

What I love about this seller:
AnnaLeahDesigns is supporting the spirit of Etsy and using original art to create her pendants that she has sold to over 2,000 customers in multiple countries. In addition to her creations, she offers custom pendants with your own artwork! Now you can wear your favorite artwork - and it doesn't get any better than that.

Business & Marketing:
Your pendant comes shipped in a beautiful drawstring bag (great for gift sending) and a personal handwritten message. I love this touch - it shows all buyers who much she cares!

Please feel free to support AnnaLeahDesigns by visiting her site at the link above.

Want to be featured? Email me!

No comments: