Shop!

Places I've Shipped to in the USA

Places I've Shipped to in the USA

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thinking Outside the Box (of cards)...

I have realized - I'm among the mill of card shops on Etsy, ho-hum. I am trying to set myself apart from the "cutesy" crowd because that simply isn't my shop or vision, but will customers buy bold prints, simple design, clean lines...some of them might think they can make it themselves.

I have decided to have a go at a new line I will be opening up on my shop very soon that will feature some controversial cards (oh get over it...it's just a card!) for break ups, divorces, one night stands, etc. A lot of them will be fun ones that you can send to your co-workers or friends....I think there is a market out there for this type of thing but is the young crowd really on Etsy purchasing? We'll see - trial run it is.

Any help on naming the line would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment: